· Checking in will be done on the front porch, through the office window. Credit or debit preferred.
· Keep a 6 feet distance minimum between yourselves and people outside your family or bubble family.
· There will be limited guest access to the laundry room this year. If you wish to use the laundry room, you must contact us first.
· If you would like a change of towels, we ask that you give us a call. Put the dirty ones in a garbage bag, tie it shut, and leave the bag on the porch at the office. We will leave a closed bag of clean towels on your cottage deck.
· We ask that you do not borrow lawn chairs from other cottages to avoid spread of potential viruses.
· We encourage longer stays to limit the spread of potential viruses.
· Other measures that we will be taking is leaving a minimum of 24 hours between cottage rentals. We also have new waterproof pillow protectors for extra safety that we wash between every stay.
** We also recommend that you check with the individual businesses for activities, concerts, etc of anything you planned on visiting or attending during your stay as many events have been cancelled and some businesses remain closed or have their own protocol to follow.